Senaste nytt

SAS Friends & Family december 2020

Doctor-X

Medlem
The offer includes great deals in SAS Go and SAS Plus on selected destinations in Scandinavia, Europe, and while access is currently limited, the US is also included in the offer. Just book by 27 December 2020.

Travel period: 04 January 2021 - 30 June 2021 within Scandinavia and Europe and 01 February 2021 - 31 May 2021 to the US.

The campaign* is valid on SAS-operated flights and you can combine SAS Go** and SAS Plus fares. Your friends and family members may travel without you as a travel companion. The number of discounted tickets on each flight is limited. Special terms and conditions apply for the Friends and Family campaign, see below.*

Campaign and booking link: https://www.flysas.com/en/friends/

Rickard_O

Medlem
Hittar inga bra mileage runs i slutet av perioden med stop i både Köpenhamn och Oslo :(
Kommer behöva få ihop en 13k innan sista Juli som det ser ut just nu...

Tonton

Medlem
Hittar inga bra mileage runs i slutet av perioden med stop i både Köpenhamn och Oslo :(
Kommer behöva få ihop en 13k innan sista Juli som det ser ut just nu...

Kikat på AGP? Brukar gå att få ihop där. Börja med att kika på expertflyer, och när du hittar billigaste Plusklasserna, så kikar du på vad du får för pris med F&F.

Rickard_O

Medlem
Kikat på AGP? Brukar gå att få ihop där. Börja med att kika på expertflyer, och när du hittar billigaste Plusklasserna, så kikar du på vad du får för pris med F&F.
Yes, kikat Malaga, Alicante och Palma som brukar vara säkra kort för det!
Kanske helt enkelt får bli 2st milageruns och 1 resa till Paris när sambon fyller år, då klarar man 13k poäng utan problem!

Rickard_O

Medlem
Måste du utgå från Stockholm?

GOT-ARN-CPH-GDN/BER finns för <3000kr ToR vilket ger 6000p om du inte är EBG/EBD och 7500p som EBG/EBD.
Tänkte tanken, men har tyvärr inte möjlighet att ta ledigt hur jag vill på jobbet, måste förankras först.
Problemet blir hemresan, går iofs att hoppa av i Stockholm och bli no show på ARN-GOT, men känns inte bra.

GOTBound

Medlem
Jag som är ägare till > 4 000 st SAS aktier efter emissionen men inte kunde registrerar hos SAS investor relations fören nu i mitten av december har inte fått Friends & Family inbjudan.

Dear GOTBound]

Please forward your full name and address so that we can find you in the register.

Please note that if you have held your shares forless than a month you will not appear in the register today.

In that case please contact us after the next update in Mid-December.

Please note: As long as you have bought your shares before the end of November, and all the registration is directly in your name, you can register your Eurobonus number as late as end February. As such you should have sufficient time to create a user and make the registration to participate in the shareholder program.

Kind regards,

XXXX XXXX XXXX

Issuer Services

VP Investor Services

Weidekampsgade 14 | 2300 Copenhagen S |Denmark

Office: +45 4358 8866

Email: vpinvestor@vp.dk

Last edited:

Tomas E

Medlem
Jag som är ägare till > 4 000 st SAS aktier efter emissionen men inte kunde registrerar hos SAS investor relations fören nu i mitten av december har inte fått Friends & Family inbjudan.
SAS Shareholder Programme utlovade inte så snabba förmåner, så det är inte något konstigt med det:
To be eligible to receive the benefits in 2021 you must have owned the shares on 30 November 2020.

I det finstilta står det mer specifikt:
After admission to the Program, the benefits will be effective as of 1 April in the relevant year.

Toppen