Senaste nytt

SAS After Work, 12 september i Stockholm

Brandten

Medlem
Liten reminder

Dear Traveler,

We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s SAS After Work -Travelers Only event which will take place at SAS' Head Office, Frösundaviks Allé 1, on 12 September – in less than a week.

The evening is now planned in full detail and we look forward to spending it with you and your fellow travelers.

The doors open at 18.00 and following the registration, we will be serving drinks, snacks and there will be time for mingling.

From 18.30 we will hear from President & CEO Rickard Gustafson and SVP Thomas Engelhart, EuroBonus.

And at around 19.30, finger food will be served and you will have the opportunity to meet other members of the SAS team and some of our partners.

At 21.00, the evening ends.

No need to bring along any sign-up confirmation as we will simply register your name upon arrival.

If you need to cancel, please let us know at eurobonusevents@sas.no so another traveler can attend in your place.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes from
SAS EuroBonus
TRAVELERS GET MORE

Thornado

Medlem
Det blir spännande att se vilka av frågorna som man har fått föreslå och rösta på i förväg som kommer att besvaras. Finns på: Slido

På femte plats är frågan: What changes will you introduce directly after this event? Could you please inform about them during the event instead of "hiding" it like last year.
(och frågan på åttonde plats är ungefär en variant av samma tema)

palmen

Det blir spännande att se vilka av frågorna som man har fått föreslå och rösta på i förväg som kommer att besvaras. Finns på: Slido

På femte plats är frågan: What changes will you introduce directly after this event? Could you please inform about them during the event instead of "hiding" it like last year.
(och frågan på åttonde plats är ungefär en variant av samma tema)
Jag är tämligen säker på att de inte avslöjar något om nya liveryn men att det kommer nästa vecka istället ;)
Förhoppningsvis är det inga större hemligheter än så med ändring som kommer närmsta tiden.

LSH

Medlem
Min +1 har blivit sjuk. Är det någon som blev utan biljett? Jag blir lite sen, men ni bör komma in på mitt namn.

Toppen