Medlem
  1. Where do you want to start your journey? Copenhagen
  2. Where is your destination? Singapore
  3. Type of trip (single or round trip)? T / R
  4. When do you want / need to travel? Around 16-23 January 2022
  5. When do you want / need to come home? Return after 5 Feb
  6. How long do you want to be away? 18 days, +/- 4 days
  7. How many people will travel? 2 adults
  8. In which cabin class? Preferably First as much as possible, otherwise business.
  9. Which airlines do you want to fly with? ANA / SIA / Lufthansa / any other airline that has First for award booking.
  10. What is your budget? (per person) 300,000 points and 2-4-1 vouchers.
  11. What is most important to you? I want to try and fly ANA The Suites, willing to transit anywhere in Europe to try and make this work.
  12. Do you want to stay elsewhere besides the destination? No, but can do so if needed.

palmen

Think First Class will be extremely hard to find for 2. Your only option is ANA, Frankfurt and London are the airports in Europe (if I remember correct) where they fly with the new First Suite.

If you really need to get there for these dates, your best chance is business class. There is probably some availability. You can try search at Air Canada homepage for award, it usually correlate fairly well with what eurobonus can book when going to Asia.

poly11

Medlem
I can't seem to find First cClass even with 1 person. And with 2 it also seems impossible to find 2 seats on ANA business.

palmen

I can't seem to find First cClass even with 1 person. And with 2 it also seems impossible to find 2 seats on ANA business.
Most of these seats are booked 11 months in advance and you try to book 3-4 months in advance. That's most likely the issue when you try yo book. Is it the same with bookings in September 2022? It has never been easy finding 2 seats with ANA First, usually only 1 seat available to/from Europe.

poly11

Medlem
Well, it was worth a shot. I was thinking entry to Japan is still blocked for most, so maybe there's options. I did plan to try ANA First in winter 2022, but good to know 2 seats is almost impossible. We might have to fly one day apart, or from different airports then.
Is AirCanada or United better at searching for ANA First space? United is much easier to see, but AirCanada opens their dates earlier?

Otherwise, I see possibilities to go Turkish air or Swiss air to Singapore on business and can try one product there and the other on return. Are there any other interesting routings? Via Seoul with Asiana or BKK with Thai?

palmen

Well, it was worth a shot. I was thinking entry to Japan is still blocked for most, so maybe there's options. I did plan to try ANA First in winter 2022, but good to know 2 seats is almost impossible. We might have to fly one day apart, or from different airports then.
Is AirCanada or United better at searching for ANA First space? United is much easier to see, but AirCanada opens their dates earlier?

Otherwise, I see possibilities to go Turkish air or Swiss air to Singapore on business and can try one product there and the other on return. Are there any other interesting routings? Via Seoul with Asiana or BKK with Thai?
You can't use a 2-4-1 voucher on different flights for the persons traveling. They need to be be on all same flights. Last year time I tried two book it worked well with Air Canada page to see availability.

Toppen