Senaste nytt

Frågor om att boka Eurobonus award resa

nils1603

Medlem
I was wondering how genorous SAS is when it comes to rebooking of cancelled award tickets flights?

Let's say my flight from CPH-EWR in April 22 will be cancelled due to COVID. I am on the late flight (SK901) that hasn’t taken off for quite some time. Its still in the system, but right now only the morning flight takes place.

Will I be rebooked without problems? The early flight does not work for me that great. Can I switch to Star Alliance? SAS will probably notify me more than 14 days in advance, so passenger laws from the EU are limited.

I am on an award ticket…

palmen

I was wondering how genorous SAS is when it comes to rebooking of cancelled award tickets flights?

Let's say my flight from CPH-EWR in April 22 will be cancelled due to COVID. I am on the late flight (SK901) that hasn’t taken off for quite some time. Its still in the system, but right now only the morning flight takes place.

Will I be rebooked without problems? The early flight does not work for me that great. Can I switch to Star Alliance? SAS will probably notify me more than 14 days in advance, so passenger laws from the EU are limited.

I am on an award ticket…
SAS only rebook to their own flights when it's more than 14 days to departure. You'll be rebooked, but might not like the new flight they book you on. You've got the right to change it to another flight, as long as there is J availability on the flight you want it shouldn't be any problem.

nils1603

Medlem
SAS only rebook to their own flights when it's more than 14 days to departure. You'll be rebooked, but might not like the new flight they book you on. You've got the right to change it to another flight, as long as there is J availability on the flight you want it shouldn't be any problem.
I booked an SAS Business ticket, so I am in booking class "I". So "I" has to be available for me, right?

Edit: I just saw that J is the discounted business ticket class. So they would change me to that class?

Last edited:

palmen

I booked an SAS Business ticket, so I am in booking class "I". So "I" has to be available for me, right?

Edit: I just saw that J is the discounted business ticket class. So they would change me to that class?
If you find I it's just to rebook straight away, you can do it yourself online. If not, there must be J availability for them to rebook you to another flight, that J availability will be converted to I when they rebook.

nils1603

Medlem
If you find I it's just to rebook straight away, you can do it yourself online. If not, there must be J availability for them to rebook you to another flight, that J availability will be converted to I when they rebook.
That's great news, I did not know that! Thank you :) This gives me some flexibility.

Johnnyboy

Medlem
Hallå
Har en bokning i nästa vecka där hemresan inte har blivit utförd korrekt varav SAS inte längre har någon möjlighet att boka den (LOT) Sas har medgivit att de har gjort fel vid bokningen. Ditresan är bokad och utförd korrekt. Handläggaren försökte öppna en "SAS GO bonusplats" utan att få igenom den internt... Några förslag på en väg framåt eller är det bara att antingen ställa in resan eller hosta upp för enkelresa hem?
Gäller en hemresa från new york till cph 19 eller 20 december.

BJi

Medlem
@BJi det första du bör lära dig är att de flesta agenterna inte kan/vill/orkar göra ett bra jobb. Med det sagt kan det ju finnas andra hinder (t ex married segments eller brist på i-klassbiljetter CPH-GOT?). Däremot ska det inte vara ngt problem att boka enkel utresa och sedan lägga till hemresa från annan ort. Inte länge sedan jag bokade ARN-CPH-BOS och sedan ringde in och la till EWR-ARN (med 2-4-1 voucher). Har tidigare också bokat ARN-CPH-IAD och sedan lagt till EWR-ARN. Som mest blev det 6 HUACA för att få igenom en annan men okomlicerad bokning, trist att det ska behöva vara så. :(

Tack för stödet. Lite motigt är det att prata med agenter som inte kan/vill ordna bokningar. Till min glädje hittade jag en ny retur i morse (Plus via CPH) på ett datum som passade mig perfekt. Ringde in och hamnade hos en riktigt bra agent som ordnade hela resan :-D
Nu är humöret på topp igen!

J-R

Medlem
Tjena!
Har i flera månader letat bonusresor till LAX/SFO. Pratat med chatflights, eurobonus tallin och kollat på awardhacks/fares. Det är verkligen helt omöjligt att hitta bonusresor i business, till och med typ plus? Nu hitta jag dock cph-lax i GO och sfo-cph PLUS hem i september, man kanske skulle vara nöjd med det. Vad säger ni? Är det ens någon som lyckas hitta i business och i så fall mottages gärna tips

Bokade förra månaden in 2 Business till LAX och hem från SFO för resa i september. Hängde på låset när utresan släpptes (på sekunden) och la på hemresan några dagar senare när den i sin tur släpptes. Dock tycker jag det verkar vara väldigt skralt med släpp av nya platser på senaste tiden i biz till LAX/SFO.

robbieswe

Medlem
Bokade förra månaden in 2 Business till LAX och hem från SFO för resa i september. Hängde på låset när utresan släpptes (på sekunden) och la på hemresan några dagar senare när den i sin tur släpptes. Dock tycker jag det verkar vara väldigt skralt med släpp av nya platser på senaste tiden i biz till LAX/SFO.
Fan vad gött! :) Grattis!
När och hur ofta släpper SAS sina bonusplatser?

Toppen