Senaste nytt

Eurobonus Everyday lanserat

Dessvärre inte. Det är fortfarande ett pågående ärende. Har varit i kontakt med kundtjänst vid ett par tillfällen och senast la de saken som ett ärende för IT. De har ännu inte löst problemet. Funderar på att ringa igen till veckan. Det går inte undan om man säger så.
Jag har nämligen samma problem. Vilken kundtjänst har du kontaktat?

GOTBound

Medlem
Svenssons i Lammhult, är det någon som vet av erfarenhet om Eurobonuspoängen trillar in även om jag handlar via deras hemsida med registrerat kort?

De möbler vi skall köpa finns inte butik, back-upp plan blir att beställa och betala i butik om inte weben generar Eurobonuspoäng.

Vågade inte chansa online så jag besökte butiken IRL istället och betalade på plats [Covid-19 säkrat förfarande], nu är det bara att vänta 16-18 veckor på själva möbeln.
I natt kom ett mail att poängen var på väg till mitt Eurobonus konto, köpet genomfördes i söndags.

Hello all,
If you have issue with linking cards, or missing points, please contact our support on support@loyalsolutions.eu and we will look at any issue right away. Re the Mastercard "linking" issue, MC has had som issues on card linking over the last 2-3 weeks, it was corrected on Thursday. If you still have an issue linking a Mastercard please send your EB number to our support or to me pki@loyalsolutions.eu and we will resolve it

Also remember that in case you are missig points from the everyday stores/webshops you can claim them here. SAS EuroBonus Member Portal

Best regds
Peter Kisbye
VD, Loyal Solutions

Jönsson

Medlem
Hello all,
If you have issue with linking cards, or missing points, please contact our support on support@loyalsolutions.eu and we will look at any issue right away. Re the Mastercard "linking" issue, MC has had som issues on card linking over the last 2-3 weeks, it was corrected on Thursday. If you still have an issue linking a Mastercard please send your EB number to our support or to me pki@loyalsolutions.eu and we will resolve it

Also remember that in case you are missig points from the everyday stores/webshops you can claim them here. SAS EuroBonus Member Portal

Best regds
Peter Kisbye
VD, Loyal Solutions
Tried again this morning and I still have the same issue linking my SAS branded MasterCard. Will try to contact your support to see if they can resolve the problem.

Hello.
Re the MC linking issue for some members, its is now resolved moving forward , so this issue does not re-appear.
For those of you affected before today we and MC are working to clear the "old error" and hope to have this done early next week.
Due to limited staf at MC London ( covid precautions) things are taking a bit longer than expected.
Ill keep you updated

Have a great weekend
Peter

Toppen