Senaste nytt

Berlins nya storflygplats - Brandenburg “Willy Brandt Airport"

GOTBound

Medlem
Aus bei mit nach zeit von zu
Durch fur gegen ohne um
An heit keit in schaft ung
OT:

Ovan kommer man långt med, krisar det kan man dra till med "wir sind gebieren" eller Bayern München...

Raden i mitten, prepositioner som styr ackusativ sitter fastnitat i ryggraden, just även att det är prepositioner som styr ackusativ. Den tyska grammatiken sitter bättre än den svenska och engelska och då är det de två språken jag talar och skriver flytande på nästintill på modersmålnivå. Det säger mer om tyskundervisningen när jag gick på högstadiet och gymnasiet på 1990-talet än om mina kunskaper inom lingvistiken.

EK

NyfikenGrau

Medlem
Kanske det fungerar med en liten parlör i fick-kalendern.
Den kan man ju ha i handen. Väl ingen som reagerar på det.
Eller använder inte tyskar fick-kalender?

Har på fullaste allvar fått åthutning av en "språkexpert" hos en tysk kund en gång för att jag använde ovanstående svenska imperfekt i en svensk(såklart!) text...men men ;)

Även verb "styr" dativ/ackusativ, men det tar lite längre tid att pränta in, t.ex. Grüß dich men danke dir. Förlåt off-topic

Fidde

Medlem
Fick svar att "grundläggande" Tyska krävs för säkerhetsgenomgången, lite träning så tror jag det ska gå bra för min del. Svaret nedan.

For organisational reasons, the trial run will be conducted in German only: The introduction with safety instructions and briefings is an important part of the procedure and a basic understanding of the German language is necessary. However, the airport processes that are being tested are the same for all passengers, regardless of the language of the traveler, so that the results of the trial operation can be generalized.

Ping

Medlem
Såg på Flyertalk att LH lagts in BER i November och såg precis masterplan för 2040, Terminal 1,2,3,4,5.
Undra om det är sista uppskjutningen denna gång :eek:. 1h in till stan o_O.

Någon som var med på testrundan, eller vet någon artikel om testrundan?

Homer

Medlem
Lufthansa Group | Newsroom : From TXL to BER: Lufthansa Group at Berlin-Brandenburg Airport

• As of 8 November 2020, all Lufthansa Group flights will take off and land at BER.
  • Lufthansa Group moves Berlin bookings to BER.
  • Six Lufthansa Group airlines connect the German capital with Europe and the world. Around 700 flights a week with up to 33,000 passengers a day
  • Hohmeister: BER needs better transport links
The kickoff is scheduled for 31 October 2020: over the course of a week, the flight operations of the German capital will move from Tegel Airport to the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER). Lufthansa will bid Tegel farewell on 7 November: the last scheduled departure is flight LH1955 from Berlin to Munich. The BER premiere will then take place the next morning: at 6:30 a.m. on 8 November, flight LH173 from Berlin to Frankfurt is scheduled to take off from the capital’s new airport.

Austrian Airlines, SWISS and Brussels Airlines will commence operations at BER together with Lufthansa on 8 November. According to current plans, Eurowings will already have its first flight from BER on 4 November.

The booking systems of the Lufthansa Group airlines have now been switched over to the new airport. Customers who book a flight for 8 November or later will see the new BER airport as their destination instead of Tegel. Passengers who have already booked a flight for this time will be informed and rebooked. According to current plans, the number of flights and arrival and departure times will remain the same.

Toppen