Senaste nytt

Allmänna ryktestråden

Dr. Miles

Expert
Det ryktas att Boeing kanske slutar att tillverka Boeing 747 om dåliga försäljningssiffror fortsätter.
The Drive skrev:
Rumors of the four-engined, jumbo jet’s demise come from a regulatory filing Boeing made with the SEC, in which the company noted, “If we are unable to obtain sufficient orders...it is reasonably possible that we could decide to end production of the 747.” According to Boeing’s own analysis, demand for large commercial passenger and freight aircraft has been low. The 747 is a wide-body aircraft equipped with four engines: purchasing trends have veered away from such craft, with many airlines choosing to run an increasing number of smaller, narrow-body planes like the 737 or Airbus A320, or use more efficient, twin-engined jumbo jets like the 787. That shift is responsible, in part, for Boeing’s recent performance; shares in the company are down 7 percent this year, and the company lost $234 million last quarter.
Boeing 747 Production Could End In the Near Future - The Drive

NyfikenGrau

Medlem
Precis läst i tyskt flygforum, källan ska vara av varandra oberoende loungepersonal i Uniteds lounge i Denver och Lufthansa senator-lounge i München, i båda sagt den senaste veckan;

Kortet som används för loungetillträde ska (inom hela Star Alliance?) också vara det som används för registrering av poäng/miles.

Neue Regeln bei StarAlliance bzgl. Meilensammeln?

I tråden gäller det specifikt Lufthansa Senator och Miles and More.

Någon som hört något liknande nyligen?

Toppen