Senaste nytt

New Korean Menu For Finnair Business Class Passengers Flying To Seoul

Redaktionen

Medlem
finnair-800x300-564x211.jpg

If you fly in Finnair’s business class on its Seoul to Helsinki route, you can now look forward a delectable signature menu designed by an authentic Korean chef.

As part of Finnair’s continued Signature Chef program, the airline has introduced for the first time a signature menu designed by well-known Korean chef Sung-Yeol Nam.

31969929_10156083267402911_3583285408257015808_n-720x720.jpg

The menu from Seoul-based Chef Nam represents his food philosophy of traditional Korean food with a modern twist. Focusing on fresh, seasonal ingredients, the first menu -which is available between May and July this year – features tasty options such as beef rolls with young greens as an appetizer, followed by a main course with seabass Jeon served with grilled spring onion and Romanesco sauce.

“I have found my inspiration from the ingredients and the food I grew up with,” says Chef Nam.

“I hope that my dishes will bring joy and comfort for those longing for home, but also appeal to those who are not so familiar with Korean cuisine.”

finnair-720x406.jpg

Finnair started its Signature Chef program in 2013. The airline has since has worked with a series of acclaimed chefs, who have each created their own Signature Menus for Finnair’s business class cabin.

Læs mere »

Toppen